Thursday, April 7, 2011

When Life gets you Down

So to say that life isn't always fair seems to be an accurate statement. When life gives you lemons, you need to make lemonade...another accurate statement. One that I am going to take to heart and really live by. In fact, I just may make a sign and hang it in my kitchen...that seems like a good place for food signs! Things are a little tough this week. We paid our rent and we paid the car payment....there is nothing left. Enough for a bridge pay on the phone and a half a tank of gas. We have next to no food in our house. In fact, there is a carton of eggs, cream cheese, grapes, oranges, onions, baked potatoes, and condiments in our fridge. That's it!! Oh, and I think a package of cheese. Not a whole lot to work with. I do have some frozen dinners...only 4, and a roast (but nothing to cook it in because my landlord didn't give us enough time to get everything out), and some ground beef. I like to cook and I like to have things that make cooking easier. When you take those things away, I can't do my job as a wife and a homemaker. I want to be able to provide dinner for my family (even if it's just Tony and I). I can't even open up a can of tuna because my can opener was at my old apartment....how is that going to work??? I don't have my sharp knives to cut up apples and make a fruit salad. Sometimes, life just stinks...That's why I am going to make my sign...in fact, I'm going to make it right now!!! I can do this! I can make lemonade out of lemons...even though I don't have any!! LOL! Away I go to make a motivational sign!! Just another way Tiffany gets to be creative!

No comments: