Monday, October 18, 2010

Just a few random thoughts!

So I figure I need to blog since I haven't done so in a while! I really don't have a lot to say tonight but i'm sure I can think of something!!! LOL!!

So I'm sitting here at work and I'm loving the music videos on Yahoo tonight. Right now i'm listening to George Michael's "Faith." I love listening to the most random of songs. I just pick an artist and I try and play as many of their songs as I can handle! It doesn't always work cause sometimes I'm just done after one or two songs...but sometimes, I go crazy! I have listened to everything from Def Leppard to George Michaels...in a few minutes I think I will listen to some Josh Groban. I love being able to listen to whatever I feel like at that moment! I like having a variety of music to listen to!

It's interesting that certain songs bring back a lot of memories. When I hear a certain song, it helps me remember things from my past. I don't have a lot of memories from my past...some of that has to do with the things that I've gone through in my life...kinda like a memory that I don't want to remember. Sometimes it seems like all i remember is the bad things in my childhood. Songs have a way of bringing things to life for me...does that make any sense? Let's see if I can come up with an example....when I listen to a certain song, it helps me remember what I was doing while I was listening to a song. I love to read with music on in the background so sometimes if I hear a song, it helps me remember the book that I read. There's a song, and I can't remember the name of it at the moment, but when I hear it, it makes me think of when I read "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory." I remember that laying on my bed and listening to the radio and that specific song came on. I remember that it was sunny and gorgeous and my dad telling me that I should be outside instead of reading. You see, I loved (and still do) to read. I would lay on my bed and read for hours and hours. I still love to do that. I read a ton and always loved it. For me, it's a way of escaping reality. Sometimes, reality just sucks and I would rather be taken away from it all.

Oh, before I forget...something exciting happened in my life...speaking of reality right?? So I signed up to be a Scentsy rep. I am soo excited about this product. I LOVE it!!! Here's my website if you want to take a look: tiffanyfarhne.scentsy.us Please feel free to take a look. It's a product that I can truely stand behind. I like it because, while i LOVE candles, the fire worries with me because of the animals. I have cats so I worry about flames and cats...doesn't seem to be a good combination. So this company solves my issue! It's a product that uses light bulbs instead of wicks to melt scented wax. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Please take a look and if you so desire...please order. I promise you...you won't be disappointed.

Okay, so those are my random thoughts...really, I don't have much going on at the moment! Maybe next time, I will have more profound thoughts!

No comments: