Thursday, September 30, 2010

10 things I'm thankful for

Okay so today has been a very rough day so I think I need to work on thinking of some things that I am particularly thankful for. Here it goes:

1. I am thankful for a husband who can calm me down after something very frustrating happens.

2. I am thankful for a good friend who let's me cry on his shoulder...mainly through instant messaging!

3. I am thankful for the Church and all that it has done to help me and my family.

4. I am thankful for people who listen to my complaining and then tell me to buck up and get on with life because someone else may have things harder than I do.

5. I am thankful for the challenges that I face. I know that they make me stronger in the end...it just sucks while it's going on!

6. I am thankful for the roof over my head. I love my place and I hope that I get to keep it.

7. I am thankful for my education. Now if only I can finish it!

8. I am thankful for my paycheck and the tons of hours that I put in on overtime. It was nice but it could have been nicer!

9. I am thankful to all my blog readers. It seems like some of you actually like to read it!

10. I am thankful for a creative outlet that I have in scrapbooking. I love to be able to take out some of my frustrations out on paper. Scrapbooking makes me happy! Let's hope it always does!

I know some of these things are probably repeats...and that may happen a lot because these are the things that I am truely thankful for. I have some things that I need to get over and I'm working on it but it's hard sometimes to look at the whole picture. It's hard to remember that the Lord doesn't give us more than we can handle...and i even question how much He thinks that I can handle. I think sometimes I'm at my breaking point and more and more stuff just happens. It's hard....life really is hard. And sometimes I just can't keep doing what I'm doing. I'm trying to figure out how to make life a little easier but I have no idea how. I just keep plugging away and trying different things. Oi! It's tough sometimes!

No comments: