Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A great day for some fabulous news

It seems like it's been forever since I last posted. I was soooo sick for a while there that I did nothing but sleep and watch movies and eat chicken noodle soup...for like a week. But I am back and in business. It's actually nice to be at work, wish my hours were different but that's partly my fault...although, that's actually kinda changed now as well. I am actually glad to be on this shift. I'm sure you are all curious to know why...well, wait no longer...here we go...TONY GOT A JOB AT BARNES!!! Well, he got the offer today. We haven't seen what it all entails and what position he actually has. But he's really excited. I know that it's not a fabulous job and he will have to deal with a lot of crap...sometimes literally...so we shall see how long he can handle it. I told him that if I could do my job for a year or more, that he can handle housekeeping for that long until he can transfer to something else. I also think that he is getting the lead position, so he may be able to move pretty quickly up the ladder. He may just stay with it. I'm not sure what's going to happen in the future but right now, it's looking brighter than it was before...and get this...we are going to move!!! As soon as we get a couple of paychecks under Tony's belt, we are out of the basement. That apartment we want is still available, so we are going to have to go and check it out. Very stoked about that! I can't wait to have some place that I can call my own and love and keep clean and just enjoy myself in! The dogs will be out of their kennel more and the cats will have more opportunities to drive the dogs crazy!!! HAHA!! Can't wait for life to finally look up again.

So, I didn't get much of a chance to cook this last week because I was so sick. It seems to me that between my mom and my husband, I didn't have to cook much. Tony is such an awesome helper in the kitchen. He's so handy to have around. I never realized how lucky i was until this week...like, I always knew that he was fabulous, but I was really horribly sick and he was just so concerned and loving and caring and just all around fabulous, that it made me love him more and realize how lucky I was to have him!!! So awesome to be in love with someone that loves you back!

So I am not going to stay on this computer very long....I'm going to say goodbye and then update you more on Friday as to what is going on!! I will have lots more to tell you I'm sure! Stay tuned...there's always excitment in the Farhner household!

No comments: