Monday, March 1, 2010

A need to be crafty

So I have this desire to be crafty and start selling some of the things that I do. I love making different things and having other people enjoy them...not just me and my immediate family. I used to sell different things when I lived in Tulsa. Not a lot of things, but I did sell a couple of completed scrapbooks (all they had to do was add pictures), and a few picture frames. I wonder if there is any type of craft store that has booths that I can sell things at...kinda like a "Coomer's Craft Mall" type place if you know what I'm talking aboutl. Does anyone know if there is anything like that around here?? I may have to look around and see what I can find. I want to be able to be creative and make some money off it. I'm just not bringing in enough myself. It's so frustrating to not have enough money to enjoy things. UGH!! Anyway, I think I may have to look into a craft mall type place....hhhmm..wonder what I can find! I'll let you all know what I decide to do!

No comments: