Saturday, May 8, 2010

What a dramatic week!

Sometimes it seems like life is just so darn hard and difficult. It can get crazy and chaotic and sometimes just seems like too much. This was one of those weeks. Everything that could go wrong did and everything that needed to go right didn't. Ugh...but next week is a new week and hopefully things will be better. They almost have to get better because I don't think that it can get much worse!

So what's been going on?? Let's see...my checking account got screwed up again...not my fault! We are working with the loan company that we have our car note through...they took out the automatic payment when we told them not to...uumm...what else has happened...oh, remember in my last post HR called me to fill out an application. Well I did that and never heard back until the other day when I checked my e-mail and got my rejection letter...You know, I wouldn't have even filled out the application unless they told me to. So frustrating because I really want a change in job positions. I almost lost my wedding ring...it's loose and it fell off my finger. I was heartbroken and devastated but I did finally find it and it's back on my finger where it belongs. I'm trying to remember all that happened this week but it's not coming back to me.

I did have an opportunity for some overtime at work this week. That makes me happy. I really needed the money so I was glad to pick up some OT....but working 7 nights straight is not easy at all! I am so freakin tired! But I will make it through! I'm sure of it! I'm on night 6 tonight...one more day and I get a day off!!! I can't wait! Anyway, we shall see what the next week brings...yikes!

No comments: