Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another blog entry

So I don't usually get to blog two days in a row...especially when I have to work but my parents have saved the day! They have the internet now!!! That could be either bad or good...we shall see!

So today has been a pretty awesome day. My husband and I went to breakfast this morning at Uncle Bill's pancake house and was treated like crap...but whatever. Our waitress was horrible....she was hardly ever there. I didn't get a refill and i asked for the non-smoking section and got stuck right next to the smokers...made no sense to me either! We decided after that that we won't be going back there on the weekends anymore. Fabulous during the week but horrible! on the weekend.

We had a great rest of the morning...checking out some things at Slackers CDs and Games. We then came home and Tony has crashed!! He's so tired...not that I blame him...I am too! But I am off tonight and plan on sleeping all night long and not waking up until I have to! I do think that we are going to go to church this week. I found a skillet at walmart for $6!!! Love it! And my life is pretty boring today. No fabulous drama or anything of entertainment values...but hey, what can I say. It's nice to have a break!

Hope you are having a great day too!

No comments: