Thursday, August 5, 2010

It's been a while!

wow...so it's been a while since I have had a chance to blog. Things have been kind of busy these days. I have started my new job...and am totally loving it! The people in this office are so nice and wonderful! I feel like I belong here...not like what it did in the old office. It's a nice change!! I enjoy coming to work..even though it's at the crack of dawn. I am definitely not a morning person...that's for sure!!!

Anyway, not much has been going on since I last wrote. The only BIG new is my new job...but I really don't know what my job is going to be like...i'm just doing temp stuff until we move the office on the 31st of August. So I will definitely have more to tell you later!

This one is going to be short...cause I just don't have anything to say!

No comments: