Sunday, November 28, 2010

Just another busy week

Sometimes life just seems to spin out of control and there is nothing that I can do about it. I feel like I am in more control of life than I have been but it still feels overwhelming sometimes. Ah well, that's what makes life interesting. I am so excited to actually have a day off tomorrow so that I can get my house cleaned. I feel like I'm living in a barn at the moment! I plan on tackling a menu for the week so we don't have to go out very often. The problem with this plan is that I never want to cook!!! LOL!!! By the time I get a day off, I am so freaking tired that all I want to do is sleep. That's it..just crash and burn. Since I have this stupid cold thing, all I really want to do is sleep...but it's getting better and that's just fine with me.





So I got a new toy this last week. For the longest time I have wanted an iPod. I just have never had the money to get one. Well, since my awesome boss let's me have as much overtime as I can possibly stand, I was able to get one! So excited! I got an iPod touch with 32 gigs of memory! So freakin awesome!!!!!



That's my new toy!!! Isn't it pretty!!!??? LOL! Yes, I know i can be such a dork sometimes!!! I am such a music buff and having this makes work so much more interesting and fun! I love being able to look things up on the internet and listening to my kind of music instead of listening to other people's kind of music! I think I have downloaded over 150 songs to it already. And they are all legit downloads thank you very much! LOL!!!

So that's my exciting news for the week!

Oh, I forgot to mention my awesome job at Scentsy. I am having such a blast!!! I am almost to a certified consultant which means I will make more commission off of it. I only need $400 more. So exciting!!! So, if you are in the market for some Scentsy candles, let me know!! I will be happy to place an order for you!

Talk to you soon!

No comments: