Friday, November 5, 2010

Totally Overwhelmed

I am feeling totally overwhelmed this week. I have so much going on...So much overtime at work and just life seems to be spinning out of control. There is soo much that I want to do and get done. I have accomplished a few things this week that I really wanted to get done. I was able to get my bathroom and 3/4ths of my living room painted. I am so excited. The color in my living room is perfect. I love it!! It's like a light slate blue. It's perfect! Now the color in my bathroom is a little more yellow than I wanted. I was going for an orangish yellow and it's not the color I was hoping for....so I think i'm going to have to sponge some orange on top. I think that's what I am going to have to do to make it look like I want. But that's for another week...I'm just trying to make it through this month. After Christmas, when things are more calm, I will be able to get on with life much better.

So what has been going on lately...nothing much really. I have been working like crazy. I had about 40hrs of overtime in the last two weeks. I am exhausted...the paycheck before, I had 36 hrs of overtime. I have 20 next week. I am turning into a workaholic. I need the money in order for us to have enough money to pay bills and to get some of the things that we want for ourselves and the house. It's getting frustrating though because I am sooo tired lately. I went to the dr to see what is going on. I keep playing phone tag with the nurse practitioner....wonder what she wants to tell me....we shall hopefully find out this next monday.

So that's pretty much all I have gotten done this week. No new recipes or anything like that. I have just been coasting along trying to make things better for us!

I'll write more later when I have something interesting to say!

No comments: