Friday, April 30, 2010

What a week!

Wow....this week has been interesting....I can't believe some of the crap that we have been through...let me take you through our week!

Monday:

So this day wasn't bad at all...I worked over the weekend so I was ready for a day off. I went to get my hair cut and colored. I was so excited to finally get my hair done!!! So I went to Current Trends...where I normally go...and had asked for the same girl that I had before. Well, they apparently had a massive brain fart and gave me to someone else. I was NOT a happy girl but really...she couldn't screw up my hair that bad right...WRONG!!! My hair was down to my shoulders...it is now almost to my scalp. It is soo freakin short! And not only that...they dyed my hair the wrong shade of red....it's almost pink. I am not a happy girl...I will NEVER go back to that girl again....they will give my Amanda next time!

Tuesday:

Was this the day that I got my ticket?? I think it was...yes...so I was on my way to get my mom from work when I passed a St. Peters police officer and just knew that I was going to get a ticket...okay...why a ticket you ask...let me tell you...Tony and I bought a car in June of last year...we love our car but have been unable to save money for the taxes and plates...it's just over $1200. We thought that they put the taxes in with the sale of the car but they didn't...so here we are almost a year later and still no plates on the car. So anyway, every time we get ready to get the plates, a ticket comes due and there goes some of the money for the plates...so frustrating. So this cop pulls me over. Before he even gets to the car, I have my license and insurance card available. He's all "I guess you know why I pulled you over?" I'm thinking "Uh..DUH!!!" So he asks about the lack of plates...I explain to him what is going on and he proceeds to give me a ticket...blah blah blah...whatever! I'm so freakin used to this by now, I don't even hesitate to pull over. I just do it with my license and insurance card in hand!

Wednesday: I don't remember this day much so it must not have been so bad!

Thurday: Oh boy...this day sucks! So I went to QT in the morning to get milk and donuts because we got a pretty awesome paycheck a couple of weeks ago and we should still have money in the account! Totally excited...we made it another 2 weeks...lets celebrate! So i go to pay for my stuff and my card is declined....WTH???? So I wrote a check and then went home to check the account...my stupid dumb bank has been screwing with my account and now my account is like $-400....WHAT?? We still haven't gotten it all fixed....so anyway, my hubby and I go to the library and pull up the account...there are 10 overdraft fees...fees that we shouldn't have had to pay!!!!! There was still money in the account when they were pulling out overdraft fees....so freakin mad my this point...it seemed like all our hopes and dreams were going to be dashed! But I think we can make it through this latest storm. Anyway, we got pulled over twice this day only to warnings, not tickets because we still had the ticket from the previous pullover! Ugh!

Friday: I spent the morning at the VA hospital while Tony's kidney decided to produce a stone...poor guy...i came out of my office thinking my husband and I were going to go and have a great breakfast and go home and just enjoy each other's company and sleep all day...NOT!!! That would be to fabulous....anyway, so he looks like death when i come outside to the car...he's pale as a white sheet and just looks horrible...his skin was clammy and it just wasn't good. I didn't hesitate to go to the VA...and I HATE the VA. So while we were there, I was being hit on by this big big big massive guy...I was like totally freaking out...there was a VA cop that finally told the guy to leave me alone. I then proceeded to find my husband and I didn't leave his side the rest of the visit. I was freakin out! They do a CT scan and everything...the kidney stone had passed and we were good to go...pick up his script and to bed we could go...they were going to seriously take 45 minutes to fill his script...I don't think so. By the time we got home, we had been up for almost 24 hours. We were completely exhausted. I think i fell asleep so heavily that I didn't move from one position! I woke up and my arm was stiff.

Anyway, so glad this week is behind us. I am ready to start my weekend and just veg. We were going to move this weekend...but we are going to postpone it for a week so Tony can get better. I'm sure this next week will bring more drama...it always seems like when it rains it pours. Oh, but before I go...I did have 1 good thing happen this week! I got a phone call from HR saying that I needed to go and fill out an application for a lab tech position. They had spoken with another person that I had interviewed with, and she recommended me for this other position. I am totally excited. We shall see what happens! Please keep us in your prayers!!

No comments: