Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Christmas lists

Wow...it's that time already?? I can't even believe that there are only 3 months left of this year. It completely shocks me! Where has the time gone? I think back on how this year started and where I am now, and it just amazes me. I love where I'm at now. I love our apartment. I love my new job. I love that Tony is trying to better himself through education. I'm so proud of him. I can't believe how much he really likes going to school. The first week was difficult but things are so much better and wow....we really are happy. I love our new ward. Everyone is absolutely awesome and sweet. Holy Cow...I'm watching the result show for Dancing with the Stars from last night. Chris Daughtry is totally awesome!! For those who don't know me that well, I am a HUGE Def Leppard fan. I am absolutely one of their biggest fans. I just saw Daughtry and Santana's version of "Photograph." It was so amazing! Good job Guys!!! It was great!

Okay, so anyway...it's time to come up with our Christmas lists. So here's what I want:

Tiffany's List:

Cricut cartridges
House seasons 1-5
Law and Order: SVU - all the seasons
Clothes
Shoes

Tony's List:

Guitar books
Acoustic Guitar
Clothes
Shoes
PS3 games

I have no idea what to give Tony for Christmas this year. Things have been really different for us this year. They are starting to look up for next year too. We are so happy being on our own. We are learning more and more about each other and we are just having so much fun. We love being foster parents to kittens for a local rescue. It's just been a blast! So anyway, that's all I have for now. I'm so tired today. 32 hours of overtime this week....i think i'm allowed to be tired!

No comments: