Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting older

So it is officially my birthday now. I thought that I would be so freakin excited but you know, i am actually kind of depressed. I'm not even 30 yet and I'm already not wanting to age! LOL!!! I know it can't be helped but i'm just not in the celebrating mood i guess. It could stem from lack of funds too. That definitely has something to do with it! What's the point of having a day to celebrate you getting older when you have nothing to celebrate with?? I am getting a cake from a woman that I work with even though I'm paying $20 for it...but still!!!! I have to work that day...but it's overtime and that's fine with me. I think what I'm going to do is celebrate my birthday on my next paycheck. Yep...I think that's what I'm gonna do. I took Tony to Queeny Tower Restaurant for his birthday. I think we may do that for mine! Maybe I can get a couple of new scrub tops on Friday. But you see, all of that is on a badge. It's like a credit card only the payments come out of my paycheck. It's actually pretty freakin cool! Except it tends to get me into some trouble sometimes!


So anyway, back to my lack of birthday money. I really want to go see my grandma but I don't want to have anything to do with my aunts that are taking care of her this week. I really just want to take her out and just have some fun with her. Actually, what I really would like to do is have her over to my house with my mom and George. Maybe fix some awesome Italian food and just spend some time together. I think that's what I am going to plan. Maybe I can get my cousin to come over too! That would just be so much fun! I think I would totally enjoy that. A lil family get-together!!! So that's totally what i am going to plan!!! I am brilliant!!! Wonder if my Aunts are going to be gone by then!?! Oh, you know what, I don't think one of them is...crap. Ok...so maybe a different weekend! You know what, why do I have to change my weekends because of her. Why do I have to change my life because of her. I'm already putting her before me and that makes her win...nope....not doing it. I WILL HAVE MY PARTY THIS WEEKEND...if I can get my house cleaned fast enough! Ok, so that's decided!! I'm kinda excited!!


Okay, so I ramble a lot...you don't have to be reading this far down! LOL!!! I'm outta here...I'm tired and I'm at work.


TTFN!

No comments: