Sunday, September 26, 2010

Inspiration

Ok...so I have this friend that is absolutely the most creative person I know. She is amazing and such an inspiration to me. I have come to realize that I haven't ever told her how much she inspires me. It's interesting to me because I knew her growing up. She's younger than I am. She's the sister of a high school friend of mine. Anyway, it doesn't really matter who she is or what her name is...the thing that matters is the total inspiration that she is to me.

She has two blogs that I read constantly for different ideas for crafts and recipes. I just love her recipes. They are usually pretty good!! And they aren't expensive either! She has inspired me to start a new blog...it's one that probably won't be updated all the time but it's one that I'm going to start so that I can keep a running log of what we like to eat! We also try new recipes all the time so this will be a record of what we've tried! So...here's the new blog address if you feel so inclined to check it out!

http://farhnerfoodies.blogspot.com/

There hasn't been much posted there yet because i just started it. So, make sure if you read this blog, that you check out the other one!!! I promise to only post yummy recipes!

Have a great day!

No comments: