Sunday, September 19, 2010

My new and improved blog!

I love the new look for my blog! I think it's so nice and soothing...nothing like what it used to be! I'm really happy with it! So I have decided to do things a little different with my blog. It seems to me that I have been kind of negative in my blogs. While occasionally it's okay to be negative and have a bad day, I seem to have them more often than not...or maybe I just complain more. So I have decided that today I am going to come up with 10 things that I am thankful for. I have also decided that I am going to try and do that once a week. So here's the list for this week!!

1. I am thankful for sleep. I may not get enough, but I am totally grateful for what I get!

2. I am thankful for vanilla creme wafers! They are my favorite cookie...is that wierd?

3. I am thankful for awesome fellow employees who are willing to go and buy me plums while I am sitting behind this desk waiting for the phone to ring.

4. I am thankful for my creativity that allows me to express myself through my "art" of scrapbooking.

5. I am thankful for my animals even though they drive me crazy sometimes.

6. I am thankful for my friends that I have met throughout my life!

7. I am thankful for my cricut. How goofy is that?? I love my bug...it makes me happy!

8. I am thankful for my husband and the love and support that he shows me!

9. I am thankful for the soldiers who fight for my freedoms.

10. I am thankful for my Mom for everything that she has done for me.

You know, writing this blog today makes me realize that there are a ton of other things that I am thankful for. I can't wait to get them all out there!!

No comments: