Friday, April 2, 2010

It's April already??

Wow!! How this year is just flying by and I feel like I haven't grabbed on yet. I can't believe how fast time is just slipping away from me. It's April and I haven't even accomplished anything...at least that's how it feels.

Anyway, this has been such a busy week for us. Tony started his new job on Monday and the week just flew. It has been a rough week though with our hours being really different. Here's how this week went down...know remember, a round trip to Barnes for us is at least 66 miles...it can take anywhere from 45 min to an hour to get there. So anyway, Tony went to his orientation on Monday on his own because it was my day off...he also went Tues because I didn't have to work until 1130 that night. So he took me to work on Tues night so that he could make it here by 8am on Wed morning. I went home and took a 4 hour nap and then went back to Barnes to pick him up from work at 430pm. We then went home; took a 3 hour nap and then took me to work. We did this for three days....we are soo freakin tired it's just ridiculous! We are very grateful for his job though and he seems to enjoy working at Barnes. He really like working with people just not in a retail setting. I think that's what makes him so happy about this job...no more retail!!! He is also totally stoked about the benefits of working in a hospital. He really like to help and make a difference in someone's life. What he doesn't realize is that he makes a big difference in my life every day. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful guy in my life! Can you believe that we have been married for 5 years???

Oh, on top of all of this time stuff...i fell down the steps at my parents house and hurt my wrist. We aren't sure if I just broke one of the little bones in my wrist or if I just sprained or strained it. So here I am dealing with a hurt wrist and wearing a stupid brace until I can get to the doctor. Lucky for me, I have an appointment on Monday...we shall see what happens!

Let's see...what else is happening right now...OH...the BIG news!!! I am so excited...we have told a few people so some already know but here it is for everyone else....WE ARE MOVING TO THE HILL!!! That's right...the apartment that we wanted is still available and it's ours!!! We are so excited!! We are ready to be out on our own and enjoying life and each other's company BY OURSELVES!!! We look forward to being on our own.

So I'm trying to figure out what else has happened...life has been so busy lately and I'm sooo tired that sometimes my brain just doesn't work! It takes a vacation occasionally without me!!! LOL!!! Oh well, I have no fabulous recipes to share today because we haven't made anything lately...my loving mother has been making dinner lately because our lives and schedules have been so hectic! She loves to spoil us I think!!! At least, she does it often enough! In fact, I think she's making dinner on Easter!!! Should be yummy! I will definitely post more later!!! Have a good night!

No comments: