Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Pressure is ON!

Okay so we have a ton to do in such a little amount of time. We really want to be out and on our own by May. That's our goal! We would love to be able to have time to settle in and enjoy life before the heat of the summer hits, although, with temps the way they are right now, summer is already here!! With a mix of the Spring storms!!! We are really hoping to have house set up and an open house get-together by end of June, early July!! I hope we get to have things together by then! There is so much we want to do and buy for the apartment, I'm not sure how we are going to be able to do it all by then but we are sure going to try!! The big thing that we need right now is a couch and pots and pans. I think I know which pot and pan set that we are going to get. My mom is going to get them for us at Walmart. I wonder if I can find a pic of them!!! HHMMM...let me find it! Here it is:


I'm really kinda excited about them!! We are probably going to get those this next check. We also may be able to find a couch that we like and get it then too! At least, that's what we are hoping for! If we don't get the couch, then we will probably get the bookcases instead. They are really neat! Here they are:

I really like these...and i hope to be able to get a few of them. We have tons of reading material and really need a place to store it! Now all we have to do is find a tv stand and get a tv and things will be great...oh and not to mention a couch!!!

Oh I can't wait until I have my own space!!!

I guess that's all for today. Don't really have a lot to say or share! Have a great day peeps! Talk to you when I can!




No comments: