Friday, February 5, 2010

A busy life and a new recipe!

wow...i can't believe it's been a few days since I blogged. I'm trying to make it a habit to blog regularly but so far it hasn't worked. Also, since I don't have a computer at home right now, I'm stuck at the mercy of other people or the library. Really is quite a drag!!

Anyway, what have I been doing lately?? Let's think....Oh, I went to the Church Employment Office to start looking for a new job. I'm thinking I want to stay in a hospital setting until I get my degree. The benefits are nice and there's always the tuition assistance...which is fabulous!! It's an easy job and one where i can do homework as well. Now the only thing that I have to do is figure out where I want to go to school and what I want to finish my degree in. I guess I should probably figure out my degree first and then go from there.

OOOHHH..I totally made an awesome dish the other day and I wanted to share it. It was soo yummy!!!

Okay, here's what you need!

1 lb ground beef
1 med onion, chopped
1 lb macaroni, cooked al dente
1 can black olives, drained and sliced
1 can corn, drained
1/4 block velveeta, i used the mexican kind, cubed
16 oz sharp cheddar cheese, grated
1 1/2 c salsa

directions:

brown ground beef and onion together until cooked thoroughly. Combine everything except about 4 oz of cheddar. Place in 9 x 13 pan. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 20 - 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!

This was so yummy. I found another recipe the other day on my favorite website and can't wait to try it. If it's yummy, I will definitely share!

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Bye for now!

No comments: