Monday, February 1, 2010

Can you believe it's February already??

It's hard to believe that one month of this new year...new decade...has already flown by. Where did January go? I swear it was just New Years Day and I was contemplating what I was going to accomplish this year. Wow...i guess I better start working on what I want to get done or else this year is going to pass with nothing to show for itself.

The one thing that I really can't wait to get started on...but I procrastinate still...is getting my scrapbook stuff organized. I'm trying to figure out the best system for me. For me, it is important that I see what I have or else I don't use it. Therefore, a lot of money is wasted if I don't know that I have it! So...I have a Clip-it-up...which I love and am able to see some of my embellishments...but not all of them because they are shoved away in boxes. Well, that's going to change soon i hope. Tony and I are going to be taking over the "purple room" in the basement...basically, it's the only bedroom in the basement until we can get Tony on his feet with a job. I really want to find a two bedroom apartment on "the Hill" that is within our price range. I want to be able to display my scrap stuff without worrying about the dogs or cat getting to it. That's my biggest problem...well, that and not having enough funds to get the things that I need to organize. I found this awesome furniture from IKEA...the only problem is...finding a way to get to the store. I know what it looks like...my cousin Linda has the furniture...sorry Linda...I am totally copying you on this one! I love the furniture that she has...wonder if i can find a link so that I can show you what it looks like...whoever you is!

Okay, so that was a rampage...sorta...but I really want to get myself organized and see what I have so that I can enjoy my scrapbooking habit again. I also need to find my digital camera...haven't seen it in over a year...I will be very upset if our old roommate stole it....but anyway, again i digress.

I am going to state my goal right here for the whole world to read it....u ready???

I AM GOING TO HAVE MY SCRAPBOOK STUFF ORGANIZED AND IN FULL USE BY THE END OF MARCH!!!!

There...see I'm gonna do it..I have to...I put it on the internet...and if I can find my camera...I promise that I will put pictures online. It has to be somewhere...i just don't know where. Tony swears that we packed it and put it in the storage locker...I swear that I put it in one of my scrapbooking totes...we shall see who is right! I hope it's me!

Oh well, enough for today...I shall talk to you later!

No comments: