Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A new day

So life has been pretty frustrating lately. We still don't have plates for our car because everytime we come close to getting enough money to pay for them, something happens. We keep getting pulled over in St. Peters and given tickets over and over again. It's getting really old. We are now up to four tickets that need to be paid and I'm the only one working. My entire paycheck seems to go to bills and doctor's visits. It's so expensive to be sick these days. Maybe life will eventually get better. Tony went to a job interview today but didn't arrive in a suit and tie...little did we know that's how they wanted him to dress. He doesn't own a suit as the one he has doesn't fit and hasn't fit in a long time...like 5 years! So they didn't even interview him. He came home upset and said how he embarrassed himself. Really, truly..I'm glad he didn't get an interview...oh, but here's the best part of the story. They...the company...then called him at 6:02pm today and had some "interesting news" for him. Too bad they screwed up already. Well, it's up to him if he wants to interview with them, but I was pretty annoyed with that company. I would have told them to go somewhere...but Tony is pretty desperate for a job. We have a lot of tickets to pay off!

So, no fabulous cooking stories or recipes today. We have just stuck to the normal everyday cooking. I made Cinnamon French Toast this morning and we had McDonald's dollar menu for dinner as we didn't wake up until 20 minutes til I had to leave for work.

Life is sometimes just so confusing! Oh, I guess I should tell you that I had a job interview the other day for a Unit Secretary position for the 13100 floor at Barnes Jewish Hospital. This could be my lucky break! I am wanting to get out of my current position and this just may be my ticket to lucky town! Wish me luck! I am shadowing on Thursday and will definitely let you know how things go!

Well, lunch break is almost over...Time to get back to the old grindstone!

1 comment:

scrappermimi said...

Hi Tiffany...just wanted to let you know you won the RAK on my blog. Stop by and check it out. Email me you addy and I will mail it off to you!